Through Wall/Window Units
An ideal way to cool a room in your home is by using an InverterThrough Wall/Window type air conditioner. These need to be installed by a builder as they fit into a large hole through an outside wall or sometimes fixed through a window.
This type of system is a very established alternative in the America, and you will often see units poking out of windows on TV programmes such as “Friends” or “Cheers”.
- Economic air conditioning unit
- Operates from a standard 13 amp single phase electrical supply
- Sliding chassis for easy Installation
- Compact design ~ ideal for conservatories
- Fresh air intake
- Remote control with timer
- Motorised louvres
- Washable antibacterial filter
- Quiet operation